Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wait.

What a week.
I thought I was going to have a lot to say in this blog, but now I don't know what to write. We'll see how this goes.

I've been preparing myself for graduation, and also for Texas. I know that God has great plans awaiting for me, and I am anxious to get there and see His hand at work. I know I will be meeting some amazing people this summer who share my passion for missions. It's going to be a great summer.
And.... graduation is getting sooner. It's pretty insane. The other day I found myself thinking about how I couldn't wait for this day to come, even when I was little, I'd always look at the older ones who were in high school and think, I can't wait to be old. Sounds pretty lame, but now here I am, getting older and I'm like, whoa. It seems like 17 years of my life just went by so fast.
I seem repetitive. 

I'll write more later...

No comments: